deep sea fishing trips & charters from brighton
have a great day out sea fishing…
…with one of Brighton marina's top wrecking skippers!
Bill Jonas, skipper of Blazer 2, will take you to the best ground and wreck sea fishing sites in the English Channel off the Brighton coast.
Operating from Brighton Marina for over 35 years, Blazer 2 Charters has many satisfied clients who have enjoyed UK deep sea fishing at its best. Beginners are always welcome with Bill providing expert tuition based on his wealth of experience.
Bill is very much a 'hands-on' skipper, working with the crew and making sure his anglers enjoy the best deep sea fishing from Brighton Marina.
- Blazer 2 Charters operates throughout the year, weather permitting.
- During the winter months from November to January, fishing is restricted to ground fishing for cod, whiting, dog fish etc.
- The rest of the year is spent wreck and ground fishing for pollack, cod, ling, conger, bass etc.
- Day charter trips start around 08:00am typically lasting 8 to 9 hours. Longer trips from 10 to 12 hours can be arranged, weather and tides permitting.
- Tea & coffee is available all day.
- Onboard toilet facilities.
Our daily sea fishing charter prices
- Ground fishing (maximum 10 anglers) £450
- Wreck fishing (maximum 10 anglers) £500
For full details see our prices page.
Insurance & licences
- Fully insured for 12 anglers
- D.T.I. licensed for 60 miles offshore
- No fish limit - you keep what you catch!
As well as providing first class sea fishing trips from Brighton Marina, Blazer 2 can be hired for:
- Corporate days out
- Scattering of ashes
- Stag and hen parties
For more information, or to book please call Bill on:
020 8300 5458 or 07850 724623